We’re making a difference with your help. Between 1994 and 2012, nonfatal domestic violence fell by 63 percent. Consider donating to REACH of Haywood County, Inc. so we can continue to expand the services that make a difference.
Your donations support the services provided by REACH of Haywood County, Inc.
- $25 provides 2 days of the 24-hour crisis hotline
- $50 provides support group services for one month
- $100 provides a family of three emergency shelter and food for one night.
- $250 helps relocate a survivor and children to another state
- $500 helps one family leave the emergency shelter & find a new home
- $1000 provides 20 individual counseling sessions or therapy for victims and their children
If you would like to mail your contribution, please make your check out to REACH of Haywood County and mail it to P.O. Box 206, Waynesville, NC 28786.